It is almost Spring and nothing says spring like freshness. With that includes your apartment. Use these apartment cleaning tips to make sure your home gets a proper spring cleaning.
- Make a List: Either use a ready-made checklist, or make your own list, but you need to write down everything that needs to be done.
- Plan your Reward: Have a plan for yourself for that night after all the cleaning hassle has come to an end.
- Breaktime: Plan a light lunch in the middle of your cleaning and allow thirty minutes for yourself to take a break.
- Open Windows: If the weather is nice enough, open your windows and allow the fresh air to flow through your apartment.
- Music: Play some music to help pass the time.
- Linens & Laundry: Gather all your rugs, curtains, etc., and begin a load of laundry and keep the laundry train going all day until complete.
- Kids are Helpers: if you have kids that are old enough, get them in on the plan as well and reward them at the end of it too.
Share your apartment cleaning, living and decorating tips with your neighbors on our Facebook page.
For more information about joining our luxury apartments in Naperville, contact us today to schedule a tour.Back to all posts